COOKING YAMS - YAMS
COOKING YAMS - CREATIVE COOKING WITH KIDS
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The edible starchy tuber of a climbing plant, widely distributed in tropical and subtropical countries
- The plant that yields this tuber
- (yam) sweet potato with deep orange flesh that remains moist when baked
- A sweet potato
- (yam) edible tuber of any of several yams
- (yam) any of a number of tropical vines of the genus Dioscorea many having edible tuberous roots
Sweet Potato Fries - Attempt One [Recipe 016]
There were several sweet potatoes in the kitchen so I decided to make some fries! They were delicious. Original recipe called for olive oil, but I experimented and used butter instead.
• 2 large sweet potatoes
• 1 stick of butter (4oz)
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp pepper
Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into finger sized pieces. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Melt the stick of butter in a pan (cut it up into smaller pieces to make it melt faster). Once the butter is melted, mix in the salt and pepper. Prepare a baking sheet and line it with foil. In small batches, put the cut sweet potato into the butter and coat the pieces well. Do this for all the sweet potato pieces and place them flat, in one layer, on the baking sheet. Put into oven and let it cook for about 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
a white yam
To make the plain spinach more palatable, and white so that it doesn't turn the spinach into a ick-looking orange/green mush.
solar cooking oven
cooking games baking cakes
cooking mama 2 presents
down south cooking recipes
cooking frozen hamburger patties
tamil nadu cooking
recipes for cooking pasta
カテゴリ : Category: None