COOKING ONION RINGS - ONION RINGS
Cooking onion rings - Cooking school italy - Flash cooking games.
Cooking Onion Rings
- Onion rings are a type of quick food commonly found in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and some parts of Asia.
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
hamburger with onion rings. (and carrots.)
What you can't see are the grilled mushrooms and zucchini pieces under the top bun, along with a nice slice of Tillamook sharp cheddar. There's also sliced tomato and lettuce, and ketchup and mustard, of course.
The onion rings were from a frozen package "all natural", baked in the oven.
I can't lie; it was pretty dang tasty.
Sweet Onion Rings @ The Sea Basket
08.03.06 : Convection Fried for a healthier alternative to cooking onion rings!!! Tasted soooo good with tartar sauce and ketchup...^_^
bush hot dog cooking game
gammon joint cooking times
cooking turkey tips
cooking oil coupon
easy non cooking recipes
adults cooking games
cooking lessons france
cooking temperature for pork chops
カテゴリ : Category: None